A self-registration kiosk is an essential fixture in any busy medical clinic. After first introducing our kiosk application over 12 years ago, Canadian Health Systems Inc. has become a recognized expert in the intelligent usage of kiosk technology in outpatient environments.
The EMR Advantage® kiosk improves the registration process by allowing patients to check-in for an appointment or register for a walk-in clinic in the language of their choice. Through an intuitive touch-screen interface, patients are able to:
- Enter and/or verify demographic information
- Select a preferred contact method
- Enter medical history
- Indicate any drug allergies
- Select a reason for visit (walk-in schedules)
The self-registration kiosk streamlines the registration process by time stamping arrival and efficiently directing patients to wait comfortably in the reception area. The kiosk not only reduces costs but improves the overall level of patient care.
Benefits of the EMR Advantage® self-registration kiosk:
- Shorter wait times and improved patient flow
- Less workload for administrative staff, more time to devote to patient care
- Elimination of data re-entry
- Improved overall level of patient satisfaction
Let Canadian Health Systems show you why the EMR Advantage® self-registration kiosk is an essential tool for improving service and efficiency within your office or clinic. Contact us at 1.888.225.8310 ext. 1 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting with one of our representatives.
Sign up for your free report and receive Practice Advantage, our quarterly practice management newsletter.
Number of Canadian patients whose physicians use EMR Advantage to manage their practice